Thursday, December 7, 2017

Merry Christmas



This was a fun card to create.  I used my Close to my Heart Cricut Cartridges for most of the card.  I cut out the twigs using New England Ivy card stock and Fern Card Stock.  Then I found a shape that would fit the Merry Christmas stamp and cut it out using white Card stock and then I just turned the dial on my cricut and cut out one size bigger in Cranberry Card stock.  Fun Fact:  I love, love, love polka dots so on many of my cards I make, you will find pencil polka dots. You grab an old pencil with an old eraser and put it in your stamp pad and then repeat the process and cover your whole card in polka dots.  On this card I used the ink colors Cranberry and Desert Sand. I also added some Gold shimmer trim and Gold twine.  The shimmer trim has been showcased on my blog as one of my favorite things.  Seriously the best product! Sticky glitter that doesn't get everywhere.  (My favorite!) Click the link to see and buy all the pretty colors. https://www.closetomyheart.com/retail/search.aspx?searchvalue=shimmer+trim


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...