Thursday, December 14, 2017

Happy Birthday Mom!


I have the best Mom. Today is her birthday, and I am pretty sure she checks on my blog because she loves me and wants to be supportive.  My Mom has taught me so many things. 
1. She has taught me to love God
2.She has taught me to read my scriptures.
3. She has taught me to spend my money wisely, or to not spend at all and just save, save, save.
4. She has taught me strive to do my best.
5. She has taught me to use my talents.
6.She has taught me to recognize the voice in my head and who I should listen to.
7. She has taught me to stand tall even if I stand alone.
8.She has taught me how to quilt.
9. She has taught me to wake and exercise.
10. She has taught me to make what makes me happy.
11. She has taught me that, I am the only one who can make me happy.
12. She has taught me how important temples are.
13. She has taught me to love my siblings.
14. She has taught me that you are never to young to sled down the big hill at the cabin.
15. She has taught me that working hard is a gift.
16. She has taught me that family home evening is important even if everyone is not home.
17. She has taught me that God believes in me.
18. She has been there for me. whenever she can.
19. She has taught me to rely on the Lord.
20. She has taught me to be grateful, even when its hard.
21. She has taught me to do what needs to be done even when you don't want to do it.
22. She has taught me that homes should be a heaven on earth.
23. She has taught me to cook meals at home because it saves money.
24. She has taught me that I am a daughter of God.
25. She has taught me to love on another.
26. She has told me that she loves me.
27. She has prayed for me.
28. She has taught me to go after your passions.
29. She has taught me that Families are Forever
30. She has taught me that when times get hard, we are never alone.
 
I love you Mom, and I hope your day is amazing. Just like you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...