Friday, December 15, 2017

Happy Holidays

With this card I used the chevron embossing folder.  I love our Close to my Heart embossing folders. The folder size is 5 1/4 x 7 1/4.  The embossing area is 5"x 7" These embossing folders work with our Cuttlebug and or Big Shot. I used our Fern ribbon to go across the grey card stock.  The wreaths are cut out on the cricut machine and then stamped with a pine needle stamp. Fun Fact, I just used any wreath cricut cut I could find, and cut out two the same size.  I stacked two wreaths on top of each other using foam tape which added dimension.  I love jingle bells and so I loved using the bells on this card.  They are stamped in slate ink and since all our basic colors have changed, I would use Heather ink.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...