Monday, December 4, 2017

Have a cozy Christmas!



I did not come up with the design of this card, but I loved it so much I included it in my Christmas Card class last November.  I belong to card club with a bunch of Close to my Heart Consultants, this is where this card came from.  When replicating a card you realize how much time goes into each card to make it perfect.  I think this card was made by Kori Solis.  (I hope I spelled that right). This card is amazing and she spent so so so much time on all the details.  I know because I cut out 30 of them. Bravo Kori, you amaze me.  She distressed all around the edges of most of the card stock on this card and that, is time consuming. 
Fun Fact:  She created her own background using one of our $2.95 stamps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...