Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Magic of the Season!

I created this card from a pattern I saw on online, but then I changed it up to my liking.  I stamped the wreath in our Peacock blue ink,  then stamped the twigs in our Willow ink, and then used Cranberry ink for the berries and the flower.  The flower is cut out and has a foam dot behind it to raise it.  The sentiment is stamped in our Peacock ink. 
Fun Fact:  When you have a really busy background paper you can add bigger plain cardstock to make the busy pattern more subtle.  And when adding the twigs on a wreath you can go a little crazy because that is how wreaths actually look. On this card I stamped the wreath and then the sentiment in the middle so when I went crazy with my twigs, I didn't cover up the saying. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...