Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Clearance, Clearance, Clearance

 Who doesn't love a good deal?  Have you checked out the Close to my Heart Clearance section on my website? You can click this link to see what great deals they have....https://angieb.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Products.aspx?CatalogID=159

Here are some of my favorites....

This block alphabet thin cut is $28.00 and it used to be $69.95. You save $41.95.  This is a staple item and you can take it with you when you scrapbook other places because it doesn't take up much room. The letters are 1 1/2 inches tall. And it is a killer deal.  Click here to check it out....https://angieb.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=10327&ci=21225

Oh, Sweet Leaf Cardstock you are my favorite.  This color has been discountinued, but I still bought a bunch so I can hoard it. You get 24 sheets for $6, regularly $16.95. That makes each sheet 25 cents. Such a great deal for the best cardstock in the market.  The color is in my top 3 favorite colors, Close to my Heart has brought out. There are other cardstock colors also in the clearance section. Stock up before it is gone.....https://angieb.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=10270&ci=21219

Did you know when you are a Close to my Heart maker you can buy some of our pattern paper in bulk, it's one of the many benefits of being a maker.  Well, now you get the opportunity to buy some bulk paper. This paper is great for all your summer activities. I really like the water paper, I've used it as a background on cards and the blue is so pretty. Click here to check this paper out.....https://angieb.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=13839&ci=20715


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...