Friday, April 30, 2021

Things I love....

 Let's talk about more Clearance Items I love....

More bulk paper I love. This paper is so pretty. Click on it and check it out. I am a sucker for sunflowers, and the green side I have used for leaves for flowers. You can cut leaves with your cricut or you can stamp right on this paper.  The cost is $8.25 for 12 sheets, down from $10.95. Here's the link...https://angieb.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=13994&ci=20717

Comfort and Joy bulk paper is on sale also.  I love this paper.  Have you every tried to make Christmas cards and not had enough of one paper, or Christmas tags.  This is where you can stock up. I love both sides of this paper. Click here for the link....https://angieb.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=13995&ci=20719

Check out these puffy stickers. They are on sale for $2.25 normally $4.50. I am a sucker for pastels and these add the perfect embellishment to cards or scrapbook pages, what's also great they have colors of stickers that work for boys and girls.

Sugar Plum Glitter Cardstock. I'm not sure if you know but Close to my Heart has the best glitter paper. I am bias because I wouldn't sell for a company I didn't believe in, but this stuff is great. Personally I am not a glitter fan, because it gets everywhere, but this paper is great to cut on your cricut and paper trimmer. It works for punches and all the stuff. And it doesn't get everywhere. You get 3 sheets of this pretty color for $3.00. Here is the link....https://angieb.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=11334&ci=21229


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...