Wednesday, July 18, 2018

July Stamp of the Month.

I think this set if perfect for journaling prompts.  This set is only available for the month of July.  When you spend $50 you can buy this set for $5.   You can order the set by clicking here....https://www.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/promotions/sotm/2018/1807-highlight-reel.aspx 
For example on how I would use this set.  I could stamp the car stamp on the top of my journal and then describe the process of getting my daughter ready for her drivers license this month.  About the fear and success of having yet another driver in my home.  Also I could stamp the dog paw, and then describe the events behind having to put our dog down.  Which has been incredible sad this past month.  It brings sadness and memories.  I think this is a great set to remember important events that are happening in our lives. Please journal!  You are important and so are your stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...