Thursday, July 19, 2018

Stampganza!

It's my Favorite Time of year for Close to my Heart.  It's STAMPGANZA!  What does this mean.  You can buy any two stamps sets and get one FREE!  Close to my Heart is known for their acrylic stamps, they are the heart of Close to my Heart.  This month doesn't last very long and either does this sale.  So don't miss out!  Also, Close to my Heart has brought back our solo stamp sets.  Brace yourself this doesn't happen ever.  I loved our solo sets and they are so fun to play with and share.
 
 
This is the "A" solo set and each letter is  $9.95.  This is a great deal. I spent much more on them when they first came out.  This is a set of 12 stamps. To check out all the others click here......https://www.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/promotions/campaigns/1807-stampaganza.aspx
 
 
Here is another set....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...